Saturday, August 30, 2008

New AstroBoy Movie Images

Some new images from the upcoming Imagi made Astro Boy animated movie have emerged. I saw them on the Astroboy Online forums, but I didn't know how to present them here since there is no provided context explaining what exactly we're looking at. I have no idea if these images are just concepts, or outdated early designs, or if they represent the final look of the film, or (most likely) all of the above. Nor do I know who took these pictures or when they were taken, and I can only assume that they come from one of this summer's US anime conventions. But, now they are out there, with many other blogs and websites reporting and commenting on them (without really taking into account anything I've just mentioned) so there isn't much point hanging on to these any longer.

Please keep in mind that none of these images are confirmed to be what the movie will end up looking like. I am presenting these images as is, without any speculation on what they might represent. I will say this though: They are cool! Check the rest out at the link below and click them for a fullsize view.

Toby

Reflection

Talk

City

Robo

0 comments: