Friday, September 18, 2009

NEW Astro Movie Clip!

A full 3 minuite clip of the upcoming Animated Astro Boy movie from Imagi is now online thanks to Moviefone! This clip details the much talked about scene where Astro is chased through the city. Naturally, this contains spoilers, so you may or may not want to view it right now, but those who do are in for a treat! It's got all the action you'd expect from a movie like this, plus a whole bunch of Tezuka-esque sight gags. Ban Shunsaku even makes a surprise appearance!

I won't give it all away right now, but I will share this picture I snagged.

Wow, Astro actually looks badass!

Thanks to everyone who sent this to me!

UPDATE:
Here's an embeded version thanks to Summit Entertainment's YouTube Channel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks excellent, and the touches of humour are really good.

Robotkat said...

I can't wait to see this! The windshield wiper gag and the tablecloth gag seemed almost like something from Pixar. I saw a Hyotantsugi billboard...