UPDATE: Questions have been sent!
All right, Astro-fans! Consider this a call to arms!
I've got the opportunity to make a list of questions about the upcoming Astro Boy Video Game and have them sent to be answered by one of the game's producers. But I'm not going to hog this privilege to myself!
So I am asking you, the fans and readers of AstroBoy World to make this list of questions the best it ca be!
Send in your questions about the Astro Boy video game to Astroboy @ SykoGrafix.com with "Video Game Question" in the subject line. I will pick the best questions, gather them together, and send them off to my contact who will (hopefully) have them answered by a producer. I'll share the results with all of you here!
A few points to consider.
- Questions about the game only, no suggestions. It's a little late for suggestions at this point.
- Please send your questions via e-mail only! Not by leaving a comment here on the site.
- Take a look through the "Games" tag here on this site to familiarize yourself on what we know about the game at this point, so they you can ask a really good question that isn't already answered.
- Try not to ask any questions that obviously can't be answered, including serious spoilers.
- There are no guarantees that your question will be selected, and even if it is, there are no guarantees that it'll be answered at all. But, we're going to give it a try!
- Don't have a question? Help spread the word! Ask your friends, post on anime and video game message boards, and get as many other people you can in on the action.
Click the link below to read the Astro Boy video game Fact Sheet.
ASTRO BOY: THE VIDEO GAME
In ASTRO BOY: THE VIDEO GAME, players become the iconic hero, Astro Boy, and take to the streets and skies on an epic adventure to save Metro City from the clutches of the evil President Stone and his robot army. Utilizing Astro’s entire arsenal of iconic weapons and abilities, players will battle hordes of fearsome foes including some never-before-seen enemies across Metro City and the mysterious Surface. Using an intuitive combat system that adds depth to gameplay, players will experience classic platform action and exhilarating flight combat levels as they use Astro’s unique rocket boosters to hover, avoid enemies and zip out of the way of danger. ASTRO BOY: THE VIDEO GAME offers numerous unlockable and collectible elements as players live the story solo or side by side with a friend in 2 player co-op mode. ASTRO BOY, the new CG-animated movie from Imagi Studios, blasts off into theatres everywhere on October 23, 2009 from Summit Entertainment.
- Become Astro Boy – Play as Astro Boy, the beloved character from the feature film and classic anime and interact with the much loved characters from the movie universe.
- Experience Astro Boy’s Iconic Weapons – Use Astro’s entire arsenal of iconic weapons and abilities— Strength, Flight, Finger Lasers, Arm Cannon, Butt Machine Guns and Drill Attacks.
- Unique 2 ½-D Graphics and Gameplay – Experience classic platform action and exhilarating flight combat that pit players against waves of enemies.
- Battle Fearsome Foes – Battle hordes of robot enemies and colossal bosses including some never-before-seen enemies across Metro City and the mysterious Surface.
- Two Player Co-op Mode – Live the story side-by-side with a friend in 2 player co-op mode for Wii™ and PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.
- Numerous Collectible Items – The game offers numerous unlockable and collectible elements that include exclusive artwork, different versions of Astro to unlock and more.
ASTRO BOY, the new CG-animated movie from Imagi Studios, blasts off into theatres everywhere on October 23, 2009 from Summit Entertainment
Platforms: Wii, PlayStation 2 system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system and Nintendo DS™
● Wii, PlayStation 2 system, and PSP system versions created by High Voltage Software
● Nintendo DS version created by Art Co Ltd
Release Date: October 2009