Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scott Pilgrim's Astro Shirt - Live!

"Scott Pilgrim VS The World" has been released this week in the UK. So, here's an image from the movie, found through this official remix video, that clearly shows an Astro Boy T-Shirt, just like he wears in the comic.


I have to reiterate just how amazing this movie is. It's the best movie I've seen in a long time and it's an absolute crime that it hasn't made more money at the box office in North America. Do yourself a favor and see this movie in theaters if you haven't done so already. If you have, go see it again! I've seen it twice thus far and that just wasn't enough for me. Please go watch it and help support innovative films!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the trailers this movie does look really funny. If I happen to come across it i might buy it on dvd sometime XD