Friday, March 26, 2010

Save the Alphabets!

Guys, the Alphabets are in danger! We need to help Astro Boy save the alphabets!

Ahh, ok, not really. It's an unofficial online game where you find hidden letters embedded in Astro Boy images. Fun little diversion. Here's a description.
AstroBoy - Find the Alphabets is another point and click find the alphabets type hidden object game from 123peppy. Analyze your power of observation by finding out the alphabets. For each accurate click, score will get increased and for wrong click, score will get reduced. Good luck and have fun!
You can play Astro Boy: Find the Alphabets here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find the C, so I ended up losing all my points just clicking crazy at the screen. Bites because i could so see where it was and hadn't noticed lol

ShouYume said...

That was actually quite fun! X3 I was intrigued! They hid the letters really well, so the game lasted just the right amount of time for me.