Monday, February 28, 2011

Any Hats Out There?

I got an e-mail recently from a reader named Jen who has a young son that is a big Astro Boy fan. Great to know that a new generation of fans is growing out there. Jen is looking to get an Astro Boy hat for her son, specifically requesting the red "Ministry of Science" hat that Toby wears in the movie.

I haven't had any luck in finding such a hat. The only Astro hat I was able to find is this freaky looking one shown below, and that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

 So I'm putting out the call for help with the hopes that somebody else out there will know something or be able to find an Astro Boy hat. It can be any hat at all as long as it's related to Astro Boy. I'm sure that Jen and her son will appreciate the help, but I'm also interested in seeing what might be out there just for curiosity's sake. If anyone finds anything, please post it here in the comments section.

1 comments:

F-Man said...

There are some on Yahoo Auctions from time to time, if you're willing to let an agent such as shoppingmalljapan.com ship 'em to you. I doubt they ever have some based on the movie though.

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?p=%C5%B4%CF%D3%A5%A2%A5%C8%A5%E0&auccat=23000&alocale=0jp&acc=jp&tab_ex=commerce&ei=euc-jp