Thursday, March 5, 2009

Uran Tin Toy. Probably.

Here is what looks like a large, classic tin toy of Uran. Or a cross dressing Astro. The face doesn't really look like Uran, but I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be her. What with the dress and all.

This is on display at the "Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys" Museum in Singapore.

Picture found at The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things blog. There are more interesting toy pictures there, but be warned, some of them are not "Politically Correct".

I'm not posting about that freaky unlicensed Astro costume. If you don't know what I'm talking about, be glad. Be very, very glad.

1 comments:

The Likkle Girl Who Wurves Pwetty Things said...

Thank you for posting the link!

And I think I know what you're talking about! Haha! I thought the same too when I first saw that figure.