Sunday, October 4, 2009

11 New Movie Clips!

Thanks to Collider, there are 11 new clips of the Astro Boy animated movie online. Yeah, seriously, 11.

Personally, I find that to be a bit excessive. I already feel like I've seen enough, what with the trailers, TV spots, and other online clips, so I'm not watching anymore until I see the finished movie. But, if you want to go ahead and spoil yourself, here they are.

UPDATE: Due to a polite request, I have taken the embeded video down and removed the direct link. I was happy to do so. These clips are not actually supposed to be out there. If you still want to see them, you can probably find them on your own. However, I strongly suggest that you don't spoil the movie for yourself. Just wait until you can watch the whole movie properly in theaters!

No spoilers in the comments please!

0 comments: