Monday, October 5, 2009

300 Posts!

What? Really? 300 posts?

This is MADNESS!

Madness?
This is AstroBoy World!

Thanks to all the readers for all the support! You should all know by now that I couldn't let this occasion go by without making the obvious joke.

Writing 300 posts has meant a lot of time to dedicate to one topic, but the single most important character in the history of anime is certainly worth the effort. I hope you've enjoyed it so far, and stick around, because there's more on the way.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Man, don't pis off Astro...

Congrats on 300 posts. This is, and has been for a long time, one of my favourite blogs. It's the best Astro site, and I hope you keep up the good work for a long time to come.

Ninjatron said...

Thanks Andrew. I really appreciate all of your comments.

I hope to keep things going at least a little while longer. Obviously the pace of updates is going to change once the movie has been out for awhile, but there will still be stuff to talk about after that.

But if there's a sequel, it'll have to be full steam ahead around here for quite some time!

Sayonara.

Manetoys said...

LMAO This is the most epic picture I have ever seen
"Madness? THIS... IS... TEZUKA!!"
Congrats on the posts too